Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Real Life Fairytale |Josh ♥ Ginnifer| #29: Just look at how they look at each other

welcome to the
josh & ginnifer
appreciation thread

no. 29

"I think falling in love is always a surprise, right?
It hit me like a blinding light. I thought, 'I'm in trouble now.'"
the fans.
01. sprezzatura
02. oicaxf
03. miranstarr
04. yuzzz66
05. Umgirl
06. Jakls
07. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
08. franci*
09. LauzG
10. lovebird
11. Sydney Collins
12. Nitsan96
13. fleurdelune
14. sam_doc
15. Glib
16. DetectiveSaunders
17. Endless Obsession ♥
18. BOK
19. ixluvxchilly
20. maja_m&m
21. Sara Caffrey
22. lisagslack14
23. Brittmyster
24. Odile23
25. Carribean blue
26. Josie2288
27. WonderlandGabby
28. Couch Tomato
29. toxicgurl169
30. sunshinedaisies
31. Merriweather
32. nicky83
33. snowing27
34. eternal-passion
35. MaybeLove.
36. josetong
37. captainsid
38. Christy05
39. attract your dreams ♥
40. MTG11687
41. bbroccs
42. gosh_its_snowing
43. liline
44. Guinevereღ
45. redballoon
46. lialee
47. Swinty
48. Shipperaholic
49. Lutesse
50. ღMitra
51. Kelly_Dylan
52. Goldenrose
53. KOUAT12
54. totally_wonderstruck
55. SaarSuliet
56. Jamie Choate
57. carcrashes..
58. fragileღheart
59. I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus
60. Lady Siva
61. Malexxx
62. Jensen_girl22
63. sunchick116
64. linsxx3
65. firefly_twlight
66. Anneris
67. Nastaja
68. PrincessB
69. Jemistry
70. foreignlolly
71. backstreetboysfan
72. purplesequin
73. snowing89
74. Lindsay
75. mtsmvfn
76. Miss Cam
77.baelfire24

Picture of the moment.

Source

future titles.
Josh, next time be careful of your choice of words... you never know how we'll take it.
"It was then that his connection to Ginnifer deepened and they fell in love."
"Another observer spotted the costars slow dancing"
I just want to start a flame in your heart.
“And that’s the kind of thing i want for my future daughters.”
Because Josh has adopted Ginny's cats
Resolved sexual tension at its finest

previous threads.
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005
006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010
011 | 012 | 013 | 014 | 015
016 | 017 | 018 | 019 | 020
021 022 | 023 | 024 025
26 27|28
Old 04-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread! You did awesome!
Old 04-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Yey! New Thread! Thanks Angie for opening!
And love the title! eye s*xing is synonymous to GOSH, so very apropros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
He claimed her cats as his own. That is love right there.
The best kind

_____

Found the GIF set from GDLA

x
Old 04-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread... looks great.

Love that GIF set from GDLA. After that interview on tv he did another intrview with another host at GDLA for their Google plus channel its a bit longer that the tv one and they aske different questions and after Josh left they were asking the host why she didn't ask him about him dating "Snow White" in real life and the host knew nothing about it. The funny thing is that all the people on the google plus chat were all men and they knew more gossip about Josh and Ginny than the host of the chat. If you haven't seen it you can find it on youtube.

Last edited by mtsmvfn; 04-09-2013 at 09:57 AM
Old 04-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks guys! This thread opening experience seemed to go more smoothly than the previous one. I'm learning.

Thank you for the GDLA gif set, Sheena. That definitely deserves to be here too. So cute and funny.
~Life Uncommon by Jewel
Icon made by Anneris
Old 04-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesequin (View Post)
Thanks guys! This thread opening experience seemed to go more smoothly than the previous one. I'm learning.
You'll be a master before you know it!

Love Josh's smile in that gifset. And that "The best. She's the best" is so sweetly sincere. Heads over heels, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsmvfn (View Post)
Love that GIF set from GDLA. After that interview on tv he did another intrview with another host at GDLA for their Google plus channel its a bit longer that the tv one and they aske different questions and after Josh left they were asking the host why she didn't ask him about him dating "Snow White" in real life and the host knew nothing about it. The funny thing is that all the people on the google plus chat were all men and they knew more gossip about Josh and Ginny than the host of the chat. If you haven't seen it you can find it on youtube.
I saw that! I was so amused.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 04-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the new thread... looks great.

OMG Yes! I watched that google plus chat. hahaha! and they're grown men gossiping about Prince Charming's love life Hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

Love Josh's smile in that gifset. And that "The best. She's the best" is so sweetly sincere. Heads over heels, dude.
IKR?!?!

and that GDLA host is such a GOSH shipper
Old 04-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastaja (View Post)
OMG Yes! I watched that google plus chat. hahaha! and they're grown men gossiping about Prince Charming's love life Hilarious!
Well, you have to admit Snow White and Prince Charming dating in real life as well is pretty amusing in a way I think my first reaction was a mixture of amusement and aaaawww to infinity.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

IKR?!?!

Yes. Hopefully Josh's interview on Live with Kelly and Michael on Friday will be worthy of another gif set.
~Life Uncommon by Jewel
Icon made by Anneris
Old 04-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

IKR?!?!

Ginny did GDLA last year when they were here for last years Paleyfest and the GDLA host was charmed with her and then Josh was there about a month afterwards and that was after their relationship was made public so then its when he sort of made Josh out their relationship when he said at the end of the interview that he like to kiss Ginny on and off screen it was very cute.

Quote:
Yes. Hopefully Josh's interview on Live with Kelly and Michael on Friday will be worthy of another gif set.
I wonder if Kelly will say anything about meeting Josh @ the Correspondents dinner when they were all there and took pictures together. Then they really have to talk about Ginny being with him.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ginny did GDLA last year when they were here for last years Paleyfest and the GDLA host was charmed with her and then Josh was there about a month afterwards and that was after their relationship was made public so then its when he sort of made Josh out their relationship when he said at the end of the interview that he like to kiss Ginny on and off screen it was very cute.

I wonder if Kelly will say anything about meeting Josh @ the Correspondents dinner when they were all there and took pictures together. Then they really have to talk about Ginny being with him.
Hmm. I'm not sure. When Ginny was there in May last year, I think they talked about that dinner a bit and even talked about taking off their shoes, but then they showed a solo picture of her from that event.

I do wonder though if she will bring it up with Josh though. That's a good point. I'll have to go try to find that picture that the four of them took together.

ETA: Here's the picture

X
~Life Uncommon by Jewel
Icon made by Anneris
Old 04-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tftnt!!

Aw that picture is adorable! With their shoes off
Hopefully since Josh seems to be slightly more open about his private life than Ginny, he will be asked about it a little this Friday during his interview

I don't expect anything from Ginny's Craig F interview, not just because she usually doesn't discuss it but also because he's crazy and is known for not going down the same interview path than most other hosts. A couple of years ago I used to watch it religiously and he used to do this thing at the end where the people he was interviewing got to choose how to finish their interview (like selecting from an "awkward silence" or a harmonica duet lol). I wish he would still do that
DA OUAT PLL THG
Old 04-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneris (View Post)
Aw that picture is adorable! With their shoes off
Hopefully since Josh seems to be slightly more open about his private life than Ginny, he will be asked about it a little this Friday during his interview

I don't expect anything from Ginny's Craig F interview, not just because she usually doesn't discuss it but also because he's crazy and is known for not going down the same interview path than most other hosts. A couple of years ago I used to watch it religiously and he used to do this thing at the end where the people he was interviewing got to choose how to finish their interview (like selecting from an "awkward silence" or a harmonica duet lol). I wish he would still do that
Hopefully we'll get a little something in that interview Josh has, yes. Or if they both go to NYC, some candids.

I love Craig F. for his love of Doctor Who But yeah, his interviews are quite offbeat and often quirky. Might bring out some funny stories from Ginny though.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

New pictures new pictures, I want new pictures yes!!!
I am going to be so bummed out if he makes his trip solo.

And yep, Craig is a little off the beaten path but he's hilarious. Isn't that the interview where Ginny said she was like her own grandmother in the show or something?
DA OUAT PLL THG